The Official Unstoppable Guild Forums
Welcome to the Official Unstoppable Guild Forums

If you are a member of Unstoppable Guild, kindly register so that you can post and send messages to other guild mates. Registration is easy. Just click the "Register" button below.

Click Log in if you are already registered and wishes to visit the forums site again.

Thanks and enjoy your stay! - ValGaav

Unstoppable Guild Neptune Server Cabal PH Forums

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

CABAL: PRODIGY

Go down 
AuthorMessage
kitashia

Cash : 69205

PostSubject: CABAL: PRODIGY   Fri Jun 05, 2009 12:44 pm

To all,

Hey guys! I am currently making a story about cabal and the main characters are unstoppable members and some characters that have close ties with the author and the guild. This is my first time to write here so.... Ewan.. haha di ako sanay.. Ai naku.. formal sana to eh.. okey. Basta yun na un. kelangan ko lang ng mga comments nio. di pa ako tapos sa chapter one. actually wala pang chapter one. pero may mga ibang chapters na. hahaha. kalat kalat kasi imagination ko e. pero meron na prologue. by the way kung di nio ako kilala or di nio nakikita name ko sa guild or kung di nio mahanap name ko sa neptune, that's because this name is from saturn. hahaha. basta ako ung maingay na makulit na girl sa guild. yung crush ng bayan. ahahaha joke. kilala mo na ako mumeshana??? ahahaha.. basta abangan nio nalang tong story ko..

from the author of CABAL: PRODIGY,
Kitashia Fujiwara

P.S.

Prodigy = something extraordinary
Guys, gumagamit ako ng mga medyo malalim na words and english ung story. pero sana basahin nio and magustuhan nio. action packed to. and romantic din. and comedy din. ahaha. basta if you have any suggestions, sabihin nio lang ah. di naman siya nakaka nosebleed. tama lang. para mapractice nio english skills nio. ahahaha
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kitashia

PostSubject: author's reply   Sun Jun 07, 2009 1:20 pm

Very Happy Hey guys!! i'm really glad that you want to read it.. Yes sir Val. of course you're there.. although... i don't know you that much kasi.. pero kasama ka dito.. can you please tell me your personality mr. Val? i need to know.. hehehe

I'm going to start with the prologue first..

Ung ibang chars dito main chars
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kitashia

PostSubject: CABAL: PRODIGY (PROLOGUE)   Sun Jun 07, 2009 2:45 pm

* Kit's mother is an excellent archer. Her father is one of the best bladers of Unstoppable guild. Unstoppable guild itself is being honored and respected by all. Its members are highly skilled and thus they are treated with great respect and sometimes, their members are being feared. Mico is their Guild Master, he is quite busy training everyday so he assigned responsible and highly skilled members to help him organize the guild. They are called "The GM's councils".

Kit's mother, Yumiko Gozen, first introduced her to Path. Path is the GM's brother. Since Path is a wizard, Yumiko requested him if he would take Kit as his apprentice. Path didn't hesitate to take her as his own apprentice, after all this is a new experience for him because Kit is his first apprentice.

In just a few days, Kit and Path became friends. Path trained her everyday. Kit hasn't made any friends other than Path by then. She was a bit shy and embarrased because she is the weakest in the guild. All the members of the guild are already dual transed.

Path knew she needed to learn sword skills but her father is too busy attending to the guild's meetings and helping organize the guild such as giving the new members their tasks and assigning them to their respective places in the guild (with the approval of the GM, of course). So Path introduced her to one of the guild's great bladers, he is called Hifi.

Hifi has a brother. He is called Azure. As a child, Azure likes to learn sword skills but he is also fascinated with magic. So when he came to the right age, he chose to be a force blader. He balances the art of sword fighting and the art of sorcery.

Path asked Hifi if he would be oblige in teaching Kit some techniques on how to handle a sword properly. As a friend, Hifi accepted the task. Hifi suggested that his brother teach Kit how to balance her powers (Azure can also teach her martial arts).

In a few weeks, Kit's skills improved. Path taught her how cast spells by simply flexing her arms in a fluid motion and feeling the surge of energy pass through her arms and out of her fingertips. Hifi taught her how to avail the sword by implementing quick reflexes. Azure taught her how to strengthen the spiritual energy within herself by focusing her mind, controlling her breath and performing slow physical excercises in the golden qi-rich light of the morning sun....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kitashia

PostSubject: CABAL: PRODIGY (CHAPTER 1)   Sat Jun 20, 2009 1:58 pm

As the sun's rays gently enter each window, two eyes softly open. As the light hit her face, her eyes shone bright like two emerald gems...

Kit: *yawn* Good morning, world! Alright! I better get ready. Master Hifi would be waiting...

After she got ready, she excitedly went to the training dummies. As she got nearer, she noticed a figure waiting beside one of the dummies. With his height and young countenance, she guessed that he was as old as she is. She flashed him a smile and he smiled back.

Kit: he must be my new classmate. Hello! My name's Kit. Our master isn't here yet? Hmmm... He isn't usually late. He'll be here in just a few moments.

The boy couldn't help smiling. He spoke with a deep but soft voice.

Astral: Hello, Kit. My name's Astral. Your master won't be with you today. He's not feeling well so he told me that i would be your master until he gets well.

After hearing these words, Kit couldn't speak, couldn't breathe. She struggled to make herself stand up. She stared at him, wide eyed with shock and embarrassment. Seconds later, her cheeks began to burn. She knew she was blushing.

Astral: Kit, are you alright? Are you feeling bad?

Astral tried to touch her forehead to check if she has a fever but the moment he stepped closer, Kit dropped her weapons and quickly ran the opposite side..

Kit: This can't be true!! He can't be my trainer.

She knocked on Hifi's door and a voice told her to enter.

Kit: Master, I want you to train me.
Hifi: Huh? I thought I told Astral to train you today..
Kit: He can't be my master. He's too young.
Hifi: He's as old as you are. It would be great. You'll have somebody your age to train with.
Kit: That's exactly the reason why I don't want to. It's too embarrassing.

Kit's cheeks began to burn. Obviously she was blushing again. Hifi laughed..

Hifi: Ahahaha! Why are you embarrassed?
Kit: You know why. C'mon, Master! Train me.
Hifi: Ahaha! Nope. I'm going to stay here and relax.

He sat back on his chair. His hands behind his head. The only missing with him is a golden crown and he'd look like a royal prince.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kitashia

PostSubject: CABAL: PRODIGY (CHAPTER 1) *continuation*   Sat Jun 20, 2009 2:47 pm

Hifi: Go on! You don't want to disappoint your master, do you? Besides, He's goodlooking. Oh! And he doesn't have a girlfriend yet.

Kit's cheeks are now as red as a rose...

Kit: What are you saying?
Hifi: Well, you're a pretty girl. You're single and young. And you're as old as him. You're perfect together.
Kit: We are not!
Hifi: Ahahaha! The only flaw is you're a cry baby!
Kit: I am not! Aaargh! Hifi someday... oh you just wait.
Hifi: Ahahaha! Go train now. Your prince charming is waiting for you. Hahaha! I'm gonna take a rest. Make sure to close the door when you leave.
Kit: *sigh* Goodbye, Hifi...

She waited for Hifi to close his eyes, then with a michievous smile, she slammed the door shut. Hifi fell off his chair in surprise.

Hifi: KITSUKI!!
Kit: Wahahaha! Look who's laughing now! hehehe... Okey. Time to go back..

Kit purposely walked slowly. Very slow. When she saw the figure still waiting for her, her legs became very heavy to lift. She was dragging herself now...

Kit: *sigh* Well, I guess I have to apologize.. Master.. I'm.. I am sorry..

Even though it's hard for her to swallow up her pride, she had to do it. She bowed. She felt akward doing it infront of a guy of her own age...

Astral: Kit, stand up. It's okey, I understand. Don't be shy. Now get your weapons and we'll start training.

As Kit was getting her weapons, she shot a glance at Astral's weapons. She couldn't help stare at it with awe. His sleek blades glistened in the morning light...

Kit: Wow...
Astral: Someday you'll have them too.

Kit looked down at her shabby katanas...

Astral: You know, I also started with those before.
Kit: Master... Can I hold them?
Astral: Call me Astral instead... Well, you see Kit, you can't touch or hold any weapons that your skills and rank can't handle. Look at my Mithril blade.

Astral held his blade in front of Kit. She was tempted to touch it but she stopped herself..

Astral: This is already +6. If you look closely, you can see blue electricity passing through each vacuous pewter.
Kit: Oh... It's electricity...
Astral: Yep. I can hold it because I have surpassed the level to which I can handle advanced weapons. Once when I was your level, I was tempted to touch an Osmium blade. It electricuted me. Hahaha! Trust me. You do not want to experience that.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kitashia

PostSubject: CABAL: PRODIGY (CHAPTER 1) *continuation*   Sat Jun 20, 2009 3:09 pm

Kit smiled. Astral caught the sparkle in her eyes. He then began to feel a strange feeling building up inside him. That feeling made him smile throughout the training. He was quite impressed with her. She moved like she was dancing. Her strokes were graceful.

Astral: Hifi taught you well, Kit.
Kit: Huh? Why'd you say that?
Astral: Your strokes... They're very graceful. Do you like to dance?
Kit: (blushing) Uhm... No... I don't have any grace in my body.
Astral: Well, you do.
Kit: My mother finds it hard to teach me...
Astral: Well, do you know how to dance the Waltz?
Kit: Uhm... I think I do.. But I can remember little of it..
Astral: Since your training is done for today, would you mind if we had a little fun?
Kit: Such as?
Astral: May I have this dance with you?
Kit: (blushing) Uhm... Sure but I'm telling you right now I don't dance very well.
Astral: It's okey. Just hold on to me.

And so they danced. Their eyes locking on each other. Astral felt the enchantment with Kit's every step. Astral knew this special incident would never leave his mind......
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ValGaav
Admin

Cash : 171832

PostSubject: Re: CABAL: PRODIGY   Sat Jun 20, 2009 6:03 pm

nice story kit...

dahil jan lahat ng spam d2 eerase ko (kasama tong post ko haha)

si kit na lng pde mag post d2

Ill try to make this thread as clean as possible to make reading enjoyable

comment tau sa kabilang thread
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://unstoppableguild.forumotion.com
kitashia

PostSubject: CABAL: PRODIGY (CHAPTER 2)   Fri Jul 03, 2009 7:11 pm

Rumor filtered the halls of Unstoppable Guild. Through each room, up and down floors. It spread like wild fire through the forest.
The news is that The Sage Veradrix adjured Mico as well as the other guild masters' help in defeating Patren. He is a young man who possesses great power but he knows nothing of it until Silverwood befriends him, telling him it is alright and that he is a chosen one. Patren has already destroyed many villages and took away many lives. He wishes to kill himself but Silverwood stops him. He takes care of Patren, controlling hi, seducing him into doing evil acts. Now, evilness has taken over him. He has killed Silverwood and is out of control. Many have tried to dispatch him but none has ever succeeded.

Veradrix: Who ever slaughters Patren and brings peace to our land, will receive a reward beyond imagination...

After the Sage Veradrix left accompanied by her sentinels...

Mico: Mr. Hattori, Mr. Valgaav. Assemble our members. This is an imeprative meeting.
Hattori: Sure thing, boss!
Valgaav: Yes, Mico.
Hattori: Val, Balto and I'll take care of the South and East wing.
Valgaav: I'll be on the north. Heim will be on the west wing. Let's meet in the conference room.

They went from door to door, alerting everyone that GM Mico needs them immediately in the conference room... When all the members are present in the conference room..

Mico: Alright! Now, I know that you have heard the rumor about Patren. Early this morning, The Sage Veradrix informed us about him. In order to defeat Patren, we need to form an elite group. That group should be fast, inexpugnable, stealthy and must consist of only 5 people.

Many wanted to prove themselves, many wanted to kill Patren..

Mico: Guys! We only need 5 people. We also need to protect our town, Port lux. We wouldn't want our town to be like Fort Ruina, do we?
Path: Mico, I'll go. Since I'm the strongest wizard here.
Azure: May I accompany you, brethren? You do need someone to root him down.
Path: Of course! An elite group won't be complete without a force blader.
Hifi: Well, you can't forget about our fast-as-lightning blades, can you?
Azure: Hifi, this is no laughing matter. This is a mission.
Hifi: What? You think I'm weak? Do you want to test my blades, brother?
Path: No need, Hifi. You're accepted.
Astral: Hifi needs company. I can be useful too.
Path: Aren't you a bit too young, Astral?

Astral shows off his redosmium blade. As he unsheathes it, red light illuminates the semi-dark room.

Astral: oooh... Shiny!
Path: ahaha alright! You're in!
Astral: I know, Path. Hahaha
Path: Now, we only need 1 more.
Pleasure: Path! Do you need another wizard in the group?
Path: Sure, Ms. Pleasure!

Kit couldn't stop herself. She wanted to come too but the only problem is, she's only a beginner. Her voice echoed around the corners of the large conference room.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kitashia

PostSubject: CABAL: PRODIGY (CHAPTER 2) continuation   Fri Jul 03, 2009 11:22 pm

Kit: Path! Wait! I want to come
Path: Kit, this is a dangerous mission.
Mico: Your parents wouldn't let you Kit.
Hattori: It's fine with us, boss! She needs to go out and explore the unknown.
Yumiko: We want her to learn to be brave like us.
Astral: I'm sorry for interrupting but we're already complete, ma'am. Besides, Kit is a little bit.. Uhm.. Her body's a bit delicate right now.
Kit: That's why I need to go with you, guys. Path is there. He's my master. And Hifi and Azure and you, Astral.
Pleasure: Kit, you're too young.
Kit: Astral's also young!

Pleasure looked into Kit's eyes. Her eyes shone like emeralds. Looking into her eyes, Pleasure felt like she was in a peaceful fores. Happy, care-free and relaxed. But then tears started to form. Pleasure felt her body being taken over. She couldn't resist Kit. Her eyes... There's something about her eyes... "[i]I want to go, Ms. Pleasure"... "Let me go with them"... "I can do it"... "Call it off"...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kitashia

PostSubject: CABAL: PRODIGY (CHAPTER 2) continuation   Sat Jul 04, 2009 11:22 am

Pleasure: I'm calling it off, Path.
Path: What?! Why?
Pleasure: I believe in Kit. She can do it. Besides, Port lux needs the second strongest wizard.
Path: Guys, what do you think?
Azure: Hmmm... Those who lack courage run away from hardship, seeking only to live a life of ease and comfort. Thus one who lacks courage cannot help others. I admire her courage, Path. I say yes.
Hifi: We don't need a cry baby in the group.
Kit: I told you, Hifi. I'm not a cry baby.
Pleasure: Her parents agree that she come, so does Azure and me.
Astral: Kit...

Kit looked at Astral. She was determined to go.

Kit: Astral, I can do it. I can be useful too.
Astral: I vote for Kit!
Kit: Path, I need to pursue my training and you know what I can do.
Path: You're brave, Kit.
Kit: Say yes, Path.

Path hesitated but then again, Kit was kinda correct. He just hope that this wouldn't be a grave mistake.

Path: Alright, I say yes. Now for Hifi's answer.
Hifi: I have no choice. Alright, then. I suppose she would do.
Path: Do you agree with our group, Mico?
Mico: If you're sure with your crew, brother, then I agree. You will depart tomorrow.
Path: We'll get some supplies for the expedition in green despair first then we'll go straight through Mutant Forest.
Mico: Good. Now, Mr. Valgaav...
Valgaav: Yes, Mico.

Mico whispered something to Val. Mr. Valgaav exited and returned shortly with a little black watch.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kitashia

PostSubject: CABAL: PRODIGY (CHAPTER 2) continuation   Sat Jul 04, 2009 11:32 am

Valgaav: This is for you, Kit.
Kit: What is it, Sir Val?
Valgaav: It's called P.R.O.C. which means Personal Radiosonde Or Communicator. You can use it to communicate with us. When it turns green, it means what ever you say can be heard by the guild. You can chat with the guild. If it's purple, it's a private message. Pink means party chat and if it's yellow, it's channel chat. In channel chat, when you're in a war zone, you can communicate with a capella.
Mico: And Kit, be careful with those capellas. Especially because you're going to go through Mutant Forest.

Kit was pleased. She hugged Mico and Val. While she was hugging Pleasure...

Kit: Thank you very much, Ms. Pleasure.

Pleasure whispered into Kit's ear...

Pleasure: Kit, you're very special, a PRODIGY....
Kit: I'm just a normal girl, Ms. Pleasure.
Pleasure: Hmmm... If that's what you think... I may not teach you this trick but I know Path will. Tell him to teach you the skill called Blink. You'll need it, Kit.
Kit: Yes, Ms. Pleasure.
Pleasure: May the spirits guide you on your quest, Kit.

After saying those, they parted. Kit thanked everyone. After that, the group went to Green Despair to buy their supplies. Astral passed by a jewelry store and saw a necklace shaped like a cat and on the cat's neck is an emerald gem. It reminded him of Kit. That evening, Kit was restless. She checked her items 5 times already. At about 10 o' clock, someone knocked on her door. When she opened the door, she saw Astral and welcomed him in.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kitashia

PostSubject: CABAL: PRODIGY (CHAPTER 2) continuation   Sat Jul 04, 2009 11:41 am

Kit: What brings you here, Astral?
Astral: Uhm... I have a present for you.
Kit: Really? You shouldn't have.
Astral: Kit, when I saw it, I knew it belonged to you.

Astral showed her the necklace..

Kit: Astral, that's sweet but I can't accept that. It must have cost you a fortune.
Astral: It doesn't matter how much it costs. I bought it just for you.

Astral put the necklace on Kit. Kit smiled and once again Astral saw her eyes sparkle.

Kit: Astral, thank you. It's beautiful.
Astral: It looks beautiful on you, Kit.

They locked their eyes on each other. They were alone and it's late. They moved closer...

Kit: Thanks for the lucky charm, Astral.
Astral: You're very welcome, Kit.

Astral thought this would be it. This would be the night he would recieve his first kiss. Until...

Kit: It's getting late, Astral. We need energy for tomorrow.
Astral: Oh... uhm.. Yeah you're right.
Kit: Thank you again for the necklace. Sweet dreams and good night.
Astral: Good night, Kit.

Astral walked out of Kit's room with a smile. Although he didn't recieve it, he was close enough. Besides he needs to give it more time.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kitashia

PostSubject: CABAL: PRODIGY (CHAPTER 3)   Sat Jul 04, 2009 11:50 am

It's been 5 days since the group departed Port Lux. Early one morning...

Kit: *yawn* hmmm... Woke up early. Well, I guess I would have to make breakfast for the camp then...

As Kit was making breakfast, her thoughts wander from last night's memory. Path, her master, has given her the most wonderful gift a girl could ever want. A pet.

*Flashback*

Path: Kit, I have something for you.
Kit: What is it, Path?

Then path shows her a little siamese cat. Kit's eyes widened as Path gives her the little pet. Kit hugs him.

Kit: Thank you, master.. uh, I mean, Path. Thank you, Path.

*Present*

Her thoughts were interrupted when a little cat yawns.

Kit: Just in time, Naru. Here, have some breakfast. After that why don't I take you for a walk? Would you like that?
Naru: Meow!
Kit: Hehe.. Okey!

When they were done, Kit took her for a walk. They were happily strolling when suddenly 4 full grown huskies blocked their way. The huskies' masters revealed themselves from behind the trees. They were frome Capella Nation. Kit's P.R.O.C. turned yellow and it began to translate every word the capella's said.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kitashia

PostSubject: CABALl: PRODIGY (CHAPTER 3) continuation   Sat Jul 04, 2009 12:01 pm

Itachi: Well, what have we here?
19Pitbull: Looks like another procyon training dummy! Haha!
Kit: Stay back! I know magic!
(cblader): Why don't you try it on me then?

Kit casted a terra lance spell but the blader quickly dodged it.

CookiesNcream: Your spells won't affect us! Haha! You're a weakling! Stop wasting time, guys. Get her!

Just then, somebody casted dual cannon. Kit knew it was Path.

Path: Azure, go!
Azure: I'm on it.

Azure casted a debuffing spell on all four capellas. They were rooted down and couldn't run away.

Azure: Your turn, Hifi! Go, Astral! Kit, get behind Path.
Path: Stay here, Kit.

Hifi and Astral fought the Capellas. Although they can not run away, they can freely move their arms. The capellas blocked every blow they get and when the debuffing spell was over, they quickly retreated.

Hifi: WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU WERE DOING?!!
Kit: I was just taking Naru for a walk. I didn't know Capellas were on the lookout in this part of the forest.
Hifi: YOU SHOULD KNOW BETTER! WE'RE IN A WAR ZONE! CAPELLAS ARE ALWAYS ON THE LOOKOUT AND SO SHOULD YOU!

Path put his hand over Hifi's shoulder.

Path: She said she didn't know.

Hifi shoved Path's hand off and quietly walked away, Path following him. Tears silently fell from Kit's eyes. Astral wiped her tears off..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kitashia

PostSubject: CABAL: PRODIGY (CHAPTER 3) continuation   Sat Jul 04, 2009 12:21 pm

Astral: don't cry, Kit.
Kit: I've never seen Hifi so angry.
Astral: Give hime time to cool off a little bit.
Kit: It's all my fault. He was right. I should have known better.
Azure: Kit, it's alright. We understand. Besides you're only a beginner.
Kit: It's because of me, I've cost your lives. I'm so sorry, guys...

Her tears began to fall harder. It hurted Astral to see Kit cry. Astral hugs Kit until she calms down.

Astral: We could take care of them with our eyes closed, Kit.

Meanwhile, back inside the camp..

Path: Don't you think you were too hard on her?
Hifi: Too hard on her? If she wants to stay with us, she needs to learn. Don't you think she's an obstacle to our quest? Everyday, Patren grows more and more stronger.
Path: If you think she's an obstacle, why did you help save her? Why didn't you say no in the first place? Think about it, Hifi.

That night Kit saw Hifi sitting by the fire. So she went over and sat beside him.

Kit: I'm sorry, Hifi. Are you still mad?
Hifi: No, not anymore.
Kit: *Sigh* Am I slowing you guys down?
Hifi: I used to think like that earlier.
Kit: Well, if you want me to leave~
Hifi: No! I don't want you to leave anymore because...
Kit: Because?

Hesitating, Hifi looked deep into her eyes. Mesmerized... He didn't know her eyes sparkled like that... Not until now...

Kit: Hifi.. why not?

Like waking from a dream, Hifi snapped back to reality.

Hifi: Because i'd have nobody to tease. You were such a baby earlier! Haha!
Kit: Well, what was I supposed to do? You were screaming at me and that really startled me.
Hifi: Yeah, well sorry about that.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kitashia

PostSubject: CABAL: PRODIGY (CHAPTER 3) continuation   Sat Jul 04, 2009 12:29 pm

Just then, Azure came by..

Azure: It seems like you two are getting along well again.
Kit: We are, Azure.
Azure: Well, that's good! Another good news is that only 2 more sleeps and we should reach the next town.
Hifi: Yeah. Our stocks are getting a bit low. Kit, you should rest now.You still have your training tomorrow.
Kit: Okey. Good night, guys!

When Kit was out of earshot...

Hifi: Hey, Azure, what do you think about Kit?
Azure: Well, she's a good student. Patient, obedient and kind. Why?
Hifi: Nothing.
Azure: Hmmmm....
Hifi: What?
Azure: Nothing. We better get some rest. We have a long day ahead of us.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kitashia

PostSubject: CABAL: PRODIGY (CHAPTER 4)   Sat Jul 04, 2009 12:40 pm

Two days later they arrived in Desert Scream. They restocked their supplies. Kit asked Path if she could roam around since it was her first time there. Path let her. They parted ways. As Kit walk past each store, she turned left past a blacksmith's shop and passed by a group of guys. A little while later, she noticed that the group is following her. She started walking faster...

Kit: Uh-oh. Path's not here. Nor is Hifi and the others. I can't turn back now. There's no other way...

Then she stopped. Dead end. She was cornered...

19Pitbull: Look who we ran into.
CookiesNcream: Hey! It's the procyon training dummy.
Itachi: She's a bit too pretty just to be a training dummy.
(cblader): Haha! found another doll, Itachi?
Itachi: Shut up, (cblader). Well, as a matter of fact you're right.
Kit: I don't know where your malice will take you but I hope it's in hell!
19Pitbull: Ooooh I'm scared! Hahaha!
Kit: You don't know who you're messing with, you bunch of nitwits!!
Itachi: Keep the fire burning, Pitbull. I like her sizzling hot!
CookiesNcream: Guys grab her. Quick! Her friends aren't here to save her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CABAL: PRODIGY   

Back to top Go down

CABAL: PRODIGY
Page 1 of 1